New Quiz - California Deposition Stuff
- How long should a court reporter in California keep his/her notes?
- Is it the law that deposition reporters charge the same amount to all parties in a case?
- If the attorneys request that a transcript be made confidential, what do I do?
- In California can reporters produce an original transcript with the RealLegal electronic signature?
- Can a deposition reporter refuse to give a rough draft (ASCII) to an attorney?
- Does the court reporter at a Texas deposition need to be certified in California for the transcript to be admissible in California court?
- Does the court reporter need to be in the presence of the witness testifying?
- California reporters are required to use 56 characters per line, but do you begin counting at the text or at the line numbering?
- Should I offer a mini transcript or ASCII to all the attorneys in a deposition?
- If an attorney wishes to receive an electronic transcript in lieu of a hard copy, is that okay?
Tuesday, September 23, 2008