Court Reporting Quizzes - 2 New Ones
We have recently posted 2 new court reporting quizzes in our Quiz Central area. Enjoy!
Continuing Credits For Nevada Court Reporters (14 questions)
Did you know that in order keep your license in Nevada that you are required to get continuing education credits? Take this quiz to test your knowledge and don't let your license lapse! Test your knowledge on the following questions:
- How many credits do I need to earn?
- Can I carry over credits?
- NAC 656.210(1) Each court reporter shall, every _____ years complete at least ______ hours of continuing education relating to the practice of court reporting
- How many hours equals 1 credit?
- NAC 656.210(2) Credit for continuing education ______ be carried forward for any year.
How do I submit my continuing education credits?
- Any Report of Compliance form received during the period of May 16th through June 30th is subject to a ________ late fee
- What happens if I do not submit my continuing education credits by June 30th?
- How do I reinstate my certificate after I have been suspended for noncompliance?
- What course of study is approved by the Nevada Board?
- What does CCR stand for?
- Is having a CCR status really that important in Nevada?
- A court reporter can attend any program or seminar approved by NCRA and get credit.
- If a program that offers credit is outside of the approved NVCCRB list, what then?
37 Most Commonly Misspelled Words (34 questions)
What words do you commonly misspell? Take this quiz to test your spelling prowess. Many folks spell a word in a way other than the (one) accepted standard -- thus the words on this list make the distinction between standard spellings on one hand versus anything else. Also, we have not included incorrect possessives (it's versus its) or two-word phrases (all right, alright, et cetera).
Tuesday, June 24, 2008