Company | info about Todd Olivas & Associates
The Beginning | How we got started
It all started way back in 1991
Before even knowing what a court reporter was, Todd got a job in the mail room of a court reporting agency back in 1991. Over time, he worked in production, detailing, and shipping -- almost every single department. And no one was more surprised than he was by his growing passion for the field of court reporting. Accordingly, he enrolled in South Coast College of Court Reporting and became a licensed CSR in 1999.
Humble beginnings but big dreams
In 2003, after being a freelance reporter for a number of years, Todd struck out on his own and formed Todd Olivas & Associates from the modest confines of a one-bedroom apartment. Before long he was able to cultivate client relationships with several large Workers' Compensation firms in the Southern California area. And within a few years, he added civil litigators and construction defect firms to his roster of clients.
Quick Company Facts
- Started: 2003
- Owner: Todd Olivas, CSR #12237
- NCRA: No. #47273
- Employees: 10+
- Independent contractors: 100+
- Conference suites: 403
- 21,000+ depositions facilitated
Our Growth is Due to:
- A commitment to provide quality freelance reporters to attorneys.
- Using only certified reporters and interpreters.
- Hiring friendly and professional staff.
- Delivering quality deposition transcripts on time.
- Offering quality conference suites conveniently located throughout California.
Todd Olivas | Who is this guy?
|He is an entrepreneur, educator, and published author. Todd served on the board of the Deposition Reporters Association from 2009 to 2011, 2019 to 2020.
With his commitment to excellence, Todd Olivas chooses to work with only the best court reporters, interpreters and videographers.