The Most Influential People In Court Reporting
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing another, it is the only means. - Albert Einstein
I'm currently working on my list of The Most Influential People In Court Reporting. It's going to be released soon and I think you might be surprised who I've picked. But there is still time to get your nominations in. Just write me here on this blog to let me know! Who's at the top of your list? With so many different individuals from which to choose, I want you to tell me on my list who you agree or disagree with.
Here's my working list (in no particular order) of the top men and women whose power or influence is transforming the court reporting world:
1. Barkley Court Reporters for going green.
2. Jean Gonzales for her theory and dedication to court reporting education.
3. NCRA president Kathy DiLorenzo.
4. DepoMan for his online forum.
5. Mary Ann Payonk for her reporters' advocacy and real real time passion.
Monday, August 27, 2007